This collection is gorgeous and features, along with several other products, two limited edition Ready 4.0 quads with new shades: The Happy Place and The Rare Find. I love them both! Check out my other post for my mini review, swatches, and comparison. Here is how I used The Happy Place:
- I primed my eyelid with the tarte clean slate 360 creaseless 12-hour smoothing eye primer.
- I swept the lightest shade all over my eye, from lash line to brow bone, with a Sigma E25.
- I used a Sigma E55 to pat the rose gold shade all over the lid.
- Next, I deepened the crease with the taupe shade, using an E25.
- With an E45, I blended the eggplant color just onto the outer corner.
- I used the same shade to line my upper lash line and placed it on the outer third of my lower lash line with an E30.
- Using the E30 again, I blended the rose gold shade on the middle third of the lower lash line.
- Next, I lined my upper and lower water line with the Maybelline Master Drama Cream Pencil in Midnight Master.
- Last, I applied gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara from tarte (loving this!).
|I can't do the serious face pictures without giggling :)|
What do you think? Do you have this quad? Any suggestions on how to use these shades?
Here's to you finding "The Happy Place" - Becca