Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DripKnots - Why You Need Them in Your Life


I received a set of DripKnots from my mother-in-law a few months ago. Oh. My. Gah. I opened them up and read the little description and thought they seemed like a pretty cool gift - until I actually put them to use. These are a life changer. Yes. Don't argue with me. They are. Get some. That's all.


You know exactly what I'm talking about - you're standing at your sink, washing your face, and when you're done, your sleeves/arms are all wet. There are drops of water on the ground, water on the counter, two random strands of hair stuck to your forehead, and as hard as you try to keep your arms level so that the water/cleanser won't run down onto your forearms, you just can't do it. Until now. I can hear the angels sing, "Hallelujah!" Ok, maybe that was a bit dramatic, but really, it is a pretty dang cool product that I highly recommend. But who am I? And why should you take my word for it? Because you should. I'm 31. I've washed my face a lot.


What you get: 2 DripKnots and 1 HairKnot. The set from Lovely Dorothy retails for $19.95 and you can need to check them out here. They are super soft, and super absorbent and are white with a cute colored accent material. You may be able to find these from other online retailers or inside an actual brick and mortar store (I'm pretty positive my MIL found them at a department store).

How you use them: Place one DripKnot on each forearm and the HairKnot on your head. Any water that drips down your forearms will be absorbed and your hair won't get wet either. Simple, but genius.

What do you think? Would you like a set of DripKnots?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca-

    I'm Toni Jewell the creator and CEO of DripKnots. I'm SO glad you love your DripKnots.

    I thought I had my hands full with 3 kiddos. You must never sit with 5! :-)

    Thanks so much for sharing DripKnots with your friends. All the best to you! Toni

    ReplyDelete