Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

How I Wear: bareMinerals "The Possibilities"

My laptop crashed (well, it works, but it has to be plugged in at all times) and even though we have a desktop, I just slacked in writing another post. You see, I need the portability of the laptop so I can keep up with the three toddlers trashing my house. I have a very busy little boy, and another one in the works. No unsupervised time is advised.

Anywho...next up in the series is the understated "The Possibilities." When I saw this quad as part of their December TSV for QVC, I wasn't thrilled. It was the other shades offered in the auto-delivery plan that got me to take the plunge. When I received my Beautifully Brilliant kit in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised to see the READY 4.0 quad in person. (This isn't important, but I loved everything else in the kit as well...hello, READY Liner Shadow!) As far as I know, this quad was exclusive to this kit from QVC - I'm not sure if it will be available as a single product purchase from the boutique or another retailer at some point in the future.
Promise, Future, Destiny, Sign

Promise, Future, Destiny, Sign

Promise, Future, Destiny, Sign
bareMinerals The Possibilities, clockwise from top left: Promise, Future, Destiny, Sign
The shades are muted, but quite beautiful when applied. Online, the shades are described as:
  • Promise: a creamy beige
  • Future: a sunset pink
  • Destiny: a warm gray matte
  • Sign: a smoky purple haze
Promise, Future, Destiny, Sign
bareMinerals The Possibilities, L-R: Promise, Future, Destiny, Sign
Promise, Future, Destiny, Sign
bareMinerals The Possibilites, L-R: Promise, Future, Destiny, Sign
I have read mixed reviews on this particular combination of shades. I've found that after applying them a few different times, I really do like what they've included. I think my favorite so far has been, Future all over the lid, Destiny on the outer corner and through the crease, Sign blended into the outer corner, lower lash line and deep into the socket, and Promise as a brow and inner corner highlight.






{Face}
It Cosmetics IT-O2 Oxygen Anti-Aging Liquid Foundation - Light
tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Concealer - Light
bareMinerals Blush - perfect rose
bareMinerals Mineral Veil - perfect light
bareMinerals brow powder - dark blonde medium brown

{Eyes}
bareMinerals prime time
bareMinerals The Possibilities
bareMinerals READY liner - The Horizon duo, Perspective (brown shade)
Mally Volumizing Mascara - Black

Do you have this quad? What are your favorite ways to wear these colors?

Ahhhh, the possibilities ;),
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca! Great recommendations! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete