Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

MAC Fluidline: Rich Ground

After posting about one of my favorite fluidlines yesterday, I decided that, since Rich Ground is also being promoted with the Styleseeker collection, I might as well do a separate post for it. I find this shade to be very wearable, even though it is on the metallic side.



Online, MAC describes this as a "Reddened coco with frost." I would call Rich Ground more of a coppery-bronze shade. I have worn it alone and also as a thicker line, adding a thinner, liquid black liner on top, closest to the lash line. It is nice to be able to use this instead of the normal brown or black liner, and still be in the neutral realm.


Rich Ground is a permanent shade in the fluidline range.
This, like my other fuidlines, applies very easily. It is smooth in texture and opaque without having to build up the color. Of the bronze liners in my collection, the only one I had that came somewhat close was Tanzania from Sue Devitt. I would say it is similar in tone, but a little darker and not as frosty.

What is your favorite shade of fluidline? Do you think they are worth the $15 price tag?

According to my three munchkins, it's time for a snack - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment